Tuesday 22 November 2011

Big Dreams

When I was little,  nothing was out of reach. I knew I could do, and be, anything I set my mind to. Somewhere along the way to adulthood, many of us loose that sense of courage and self belief. We eventually are knocked down one too many times, and think,"wow, I don't think I can do this."
Recently I did a dream exercise that restored my childhood grandeur. As I worked through the steps, I felt the hope of possibility wash over me. Truly, there are no limits to what you can achieve - you only have to dream up the possibility, then make it a reality.
If you'd like to work through the steps I did, here they are! Enjoy - and remember DREAM BIG!

Take 5 to 10 minutes, and focus on this exercise. Do not stop writing for at least 5 minutes.
 Fast forward three years, and write down the details of your ideal life. How big would you dream if you knew you could not fail?   Where would you live?    How would you live?     How would you spend your time?    Who would you spend your time with?     Would you travel?      Where would you go?      What would your personal income be?      How much money would you have in your bank account?      What would you do for fun?       What charities or philanthropic causes would you support with your time, money, and resources?      Who would you help?       What would a typical day look and feel like?

Now that you know what you want - how are you going to achieve it? Make your action plan, and start today; there is no time like the present to start living.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts and have you contribute to the blog! Thanks for stopping by and reading :)