Monday 2 September 2013

Enduring Love

As a young girl I dreamed of the prince that would sweep me off my feet. I dreamed about Sunday afternoon walks as a family, my prince and I walking hand in hand while the kids laughed and played around us. I dreamed about a real love story, in which my prince and I would have the starring roles. 
Now, firmly planted in adulthood, and living my childhood dream, I continue to appreciate the love stories of others. Take a moment and head over to vimeo to watch this video about Fred and his sweet Lorraine. Pure love is something to be celebrated, cherished, and sought after - and these two definitely had it. I hope this inspires you as much as it has inspired me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts and have you contribute to the blog! Thanks for stopping by and reading :)