Tuesday 22 March 2011

My Goal

 I set a goal for myself, shortly after having my first babe, that I would complete a marathon between each child I was blessed with. Well, baby number two made his entrance five weeks ago, and so my marathon quest has ensued. This blog is to chronicle not only my training plan and nutriton that will get me across the finish line, but also the 'Mama' moments inbetween. The lessons I learned from my first marathon, nineteen months after babe one, will go a long way in propelling me across the finish line the second time around. And in the process, I'm hoping to help others across their own finish lines. So, come along with me! Sweat hard, learn something new, get the support we all need, and laugh along the way. Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts and have you contribute to the blog! Thanks for stopping by and reading :)