Thursday 23 August 2012

Drooling

I love Pinterest! I find ideas, inspirations, and like minded people all in one place! Recipes are some of my favourite things to collect, try, and read and Pinterest helps me get my fill of eye candy when it comes to new food ideas. One recipe in particular caught my eye today and I simply had to try it.Right. Now. So I did. And now you need to!

 
Is your mouth watering yet? This recipe is titled 'Asian Slaw with Ginger-Peanut Dressing' and it is as drool worthy as it looks! I ate this bad boy right up at supper time, and my little Eli even gave it a go then opted for the Butternut Squash Soup I had made instead.  If you would like to enjoy this colourful dish from heaven, hop on over to Once Upon A Chef to find the recipe. Oh, and this is easier and faster to prepare than anything you'll find. Even hot dogs shudder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts and have you contribute to the blog! Thanks for stopping by and reading :)