proof this belly exists
- Compile and submit Eli's baby book for printing - it's a doozy, but seriously how long can you put off such an important project?
Apparently two years.
- Plan and decorate baby girls nursery.
- Finish the super hero bedroom for the boys.
- Choose and finish a quilt design for baby girl.
- Finish decorating the master bedroom.
- Walk everyday to build up strength and endurance for the marathon to come - yep, I'm talking to you labor.
- Enjoy yoga three times a week, also for labor prep.
- Sort through the boys toys and donate a bunch to charity.
- Spend time with friends every month [and yes I know its pathetic that 'spending time with friends' made it onto a to do list; but really if I don't plan/prioritize it, it's not going to happen.]
- Have a family over for dinner every month.
I know the next ten weeks are going to fly by, but at least I know they'll be productive weeks as I tick these big projects off one at a time! So excited for the boys room especially - its already looking so good...except for where Eli helped me paint. That part needs some TLC haha.