Friday 19 August 2011

Gratitude

Today I have been marveling over my sweet little mans ability to pop TWO teeth through at once, without so much as telling me he's uncomfortable. Seriously, what baby does that? And then I hop on my computer, one click led to another, and I read about baby Ruby Jane*.




It breaks my heart when families are having to say good bye to a baby or parents* long before either are ready for it. What a miracle life is, and a joyous blessing each moment we get to spend with our loved ones is. I am grateful for my sweet little boys, and my macho man of a husband who wraps me up in his arms and calms all my worries. Life is too short to be wrapped up in the negative, whether they are negative thoughts swirling around your mind, or you're surroundings leave much to be desired. Find the beauty in life - look for it, IT IS THERE.

*both of these families have foundations established, and I thought I would leave the links for them here:


What are you doing TODAY to show gratitude for the life you have been given?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts and have you contribute to the blog! Thanks for stopping by and reading :)