Monday 8 August 2011

Six States

On our little road trip we have travelled through a total of six states [Montana, Idaho, Utah, Arizona, Nevada, and California.] While we were only in Arizona for about a half hour, by general consensus, my sweet hubby and I decided to count it. And so, in honor of those six states, here are the top six things I love about the United States of America:

6. Cheap[er] Gas - back home, we're paying $1.149/Liter, and just up the corner the gas is $3.84/gallon [1 gallon = 3.79 liters, so really back home we're paying $4.355/gallon]
5.Sandy beaches to run along
4.Farmer's Market's abound! - Darius walked around 'sampling' the produce and letting me know what I should buy. Thankfully the vendors found him charming - the fact that I bought from everyone he sampled probably helped!
3. Trader Joe's! - Seriously, I love Trader Joe's, and would be happy as a clam if one opened up by my new house!!!!
2. Sunny Skies
1. Crashing Waves



Vacation, I love you. Let's do this again soon.

What are your favorite things about vacation? Do you have a spot you return to year after year, or is each trip getting you a fresh stamp in you passport?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts and have you contribute to the blog! Thanks for stopping by and reading :)