Wednesday 6 February 2013

Long Nights Lazy Days

The last few nights have been littered with wake up calls. Eli coughing until he cries; Darius doing the silent run down the hall and launching himself into my bed; pleas for water. It seems that both boys are pulling out all the stops to prepare for me the broken sleep that comes with a newborn babe; and my body is responding accordingly with very little energy ;) In response to fewer hours spent sleeping at night, today has been declared a 'rest and recover' day. We're laying low, playing blocks, and aiming for full health and energy come morning. Enjoy your day - I know we're enjoying ours.


And I'll be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts and have you contribute to the blog! Thanks for stopping by and reading :)