Monday 31 October 2011

Armani

Yes, today is Halloween, and there will be a full recap of our Halloween festivities later this week, but today I have a little baby shower recap from Saturday. If you remember last week I posted about party planning, and the baby shower I was currently planning. Well, baby Armani's safe arrival was celebrated on Saturday and here's a photo recap of all the love for this little sweetheart.




I made this coconut cake, and it is AMAZING! If you're interested in the recipe I can definitely share!



beautiful Ariana, Armani's Mama


Armani needed another chance to wear her Halloween costume [isn't she a gorgeous Monkey!?!] and enjoyed lots of snuggles from all who came to show her some love!











Armani you are so very loved [as is your Mama!] and I look forward to seeing you grow. Thank you for letting us celebrate you sweet daughter Ariana - she is so blessed to be born into your family. And don't worry Paul, Darius and Eli will protect her along with Crew - she'll have a little army of men to keep her safe.

Did you enjoy any non-Halloween events this weekend? Or has your time been eaten away by ghosts, goblins, and vampires alike?

1 comment:

  1. coconut cake is my favorite!!

    armani is such a cute name too...cute for a baby and still befitting a lady. that is the kind of name you gotta look for.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and have you contribute to the blog! Thanks for stopping by and reading :)