Friday 1 April 2011

A Perfect 2.0

Good Morning! Training called for 2.0 miles today, and that is just what I did! Man it feels good when I'm actually able to do what training calls for. I feel great,and could go longer, but since tomorrow calls for 5.0 miles, I decided to stick to the schedule and take the extra time for stretching and back strengthening exercises. Baby is starting to wake up though, so here's the break down:

Surface: Treadmill
Incline: 2%
Warm up: 5 minutes / .35 miles
Run: 18:25 min  / 2.0 miles (that's 9:12 min/mile - my fastest since babe!)
Cool Down: 4 minutes / .25 miles
Speed Range: 4.2-7.4 mph
Total: 27:25 minutes / 2.6 miles

Eli is squawking!

How did your run go today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts and have you contribute to the blog! Thanks for stopping by and reading :)