Monday 4 April 2011

Saved by the BELL!

Kettle bells that is! I had a great 15 minute routine this morning before hopping on the treadmill for a great 3 miler. Have you tried kettle bells yet? If you haven't do - its a great full body workout!

Jillian Michaels Ultimate Kettle Bell Set
I'm short on time, so if you're interested in my KB routine I did this morning, I'll post it later. In the meantime, here's the breakdown of my run:

Treadmill
Incline: 2%
Time: 33:16 minutes
Warm up: none
Cool down: 5 minutes
Distance: 3.29 miles
Pace: 5.9- 7.2 mph

We're heading out to look at homes now as our house is conditionally SOLD! So, the great hunt begins now for our perfect home. Wish us luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts and have you contribute to the blog! Thanks for stopping by and reading :)