Thursday 16 June 2011

Australia!

Have you ever seen the movie Australia with Hugh Jackman and Nicole Kidman? Well, I happen to love like the scene where Hugh dumps a bucket of water on his head (a real outback shower of sorts.) Whenever I think of the Australian continent, that scene is the first to pop into my head, and I don't mind one bit, but for the last six months my second thought has been of my little brother on his adventure. Dallin has been exploring Australia and Bali with a friend since Christmas Day 2010, and he gets home TODAY ! Dallin hasn't met Elias yet, and will be shocked at the growth six months brings in a three year old, so I'm excited for him to see them - but mostly I'm just excited to have him back safe and sound. The boys and I are heading to the airport tonight to welcome Dallin home with fanfare, but first we have a day PACKED with errands. So, what do you do when you'll be leaving the house at noon, and won't be home until 9pm? Squeeze in a workout first thing!

Treadmill
Incline: 2%
Warm up: 5 minutes
Cool down: 5 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
Total distance: 3.05 miles
Speed range: 6.5-8.3mph

I followed my treadmill session with ab roll ups (so good for stretching your back too) and stretching!
Now, onto the shower, stitching the laundry, and packing up a picnic to enjoy with the boys between errands. Oh the day we will have!

What are you looking forward to today? We're halfway through the sweat challenge - are you pumped about completing the month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts and have you contribute to the blog! Thanks for stopping by and reading :)