Friday 17 June 2011

Milestones

Two nights ago I laid my little Sweet Cheeks Eli down in his crib to sleep for the first time. I've been super resistant to the idea of moving him out of my bedroom, and in with his super big brother Darius - even though I knew it was a good idea. Does that make sense? Anyways, it seems that a little distance from the parentals was all this baby needed to start sleeping through the night again! Who knew besides all the baby experts, my doctor, and my mom in law ?!? The first night I was awake off and on from 3am on, but last night was only interrupted by Darius' screams oh the joys of night terrors! but that was short lived. The funny thing is, now that my nights are sorting out, and no longer sprinkled with interruptions, my days are MORE hectic and crazy. It could be that there is just too much to be done these days, but either way, I'm looking forward to our family vacation in July even more now!

Today's workout has started, but in no way has it been completed. I'm 10 minutes into interval training, which I plan to follow up with a run. I may be breaking this up into many 10 minute segments - but I really hope I am granted a chunk of time to get it all done at once during afternoon naps that is if the boys decide sleeping is a good idea today.

Do you have the time to fit in a workout today? Or are you finding chunks of time to be active like me? Oh, and how are your Father's Day gifts/crafts coming along? Darius finished his up this morning - just wait until you see what hes decided to give his Daddy - it's hilarious and soooo cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts and have you contribute to the blog! Thanks for stopping by and reading :)